Site Info
So far, I've written:

Stories: 34
Series: 5
Chapters: 43
Words: 422,796

Reviews: 17
Reviewers: 0

Featured Stories
A Dish Served Cold by Kevin
(for Mature and above)

A brand new ship, a decade old enemy, and a 5,500+ year old Immortal. What else...

in Highlander, Star Trek
Most Recent
Wide Open Spaces by Kevin
(for All Audiences)

A short poem.

in Original Fiction
Welcome
Here you will find both original and fan fiction of Kevin Robnett.

Mostly Highlander-centric with a smattering of other fandoms, ranging from short to long, innoculous to hard-hitting. Please pay careful attention to the ratings and any warnings that may appear. Read responsibly!

I hope you find something entertaining. Enjoy!
Site News
Now fully searchable
Now, you can search for a word or phrase in the story. It's available on the SEARCH page, and select "Full Text Search".
--Kevin on 01/22/2008 12:53 pm (4 Comments)



So far, so good!
As of right now, all my fiction has been entered into the eFiction database, and except for a few earlier stories, have been formatted.

All my pages that used to be here at hobert.net, and at AOL and Geocities, now should automatically forward you to the front page.

If you came here via link or old favorite, please updated them. If you or someone you know has an old link on a recs page or elsewhere, have them update as well. Or just drop me a line via the CONTACT ME up above.

Again, thanks for visiting, I hope you find something enjoyable.
--Kevin on 10/30/2007 1:44 pm (5 Comments)



Your Recommendations
Just installed a new "recommendation" module by Spikey (see the link at the bottom of the page), that will let you send an email with a link to a friend. I hope this is a helpful if you feel the urge to recommend one (or more!) of my stories to someone you know that would appreciate them.
--Kevin on 10/30/2007 1:42 pm (4 Comments)



Why Archive?
So, why did I convert my site to a fiction archive? Well...

The good:
Better searching, easier formatting, statistics and you can save your favorites and get notification of story updates.

The bad:
No more Google searching, limited formatting and not as clean. Plus that story notification? Doesn't mean I'll start writing!!

Add it all up, and this is a good move overall. Not that I will automatically start pouring out fiction, but if and when I do, you'll get it much, much faster!
--Kevin on 09/20/2007 4:15 pm (6 Comments)